Pictures Hub thumbails incorrect

nblew

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I must say I've had more problems with the upgrade from WP8.1 Developer Preview to the official WP8.1 update. I won't even touch upon my other problems here, but one in particular that is very annoying is this: When I go into my pictures hub, the thumbnail picture for videos does not match the video that is actually there (and there are some duplicate thumbnails). I can tell which video is which by the pictures that are around it, but it is very annoying.

The videos were saved from the DP of 8.1 onto my SD card. This happened when I reverted my phone back to WP8, then installed the official update to WP8.1. I noticed this right away and I did a hard reset on my phone, but the problem persists.

Anyone else have the same problem and/or solutions?

I have the AT&T Lumia 1520.

Thanks,
Nolan

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I must say I've had more problems with the upgrade from WP8.1 Developer Preview to the official WP8.1 update. I won't even touch upon my other problems here, but one in particular that is very annoying is this: When I go into my pictures hub, the thumbnail picture for videos does not match the video that is actually there (and there are some duplicate thumbnails). I can tell which video is which by the pictures that are around it, but it is very annoying.

The videos were saved from the DP of 8.1 onto my SD card. This happened when I reverted my phone back to WP8, then installed the official update to WP8.1. I noticed this right away and I did a hard reset on my phone, but the problem persists.

Anyone else have the same problem and/or solutions?

I have the AT&T Lumia 1520.

Thanks,
Nolan

I have the same problem but not for Camera Roll. It is in the folder 'Saved Pictures'. Some images have incorrect thumbnail, especially when I open them in some app, or try to set them as lockscreen image or something. Also, there are some image that are shown in the Photos Live Tile but they are not in my phone. I have not found any fix for this yet. This started since I got WP8.1DP. I am on Lumia 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro