Backup on Samsung Ativ S

SamiHanna

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I was wondering what Will happen if I make an back up of my ativ s and then do an hard reset, will everything come back? Like the start screen, photos, apps I logged in too, high scores on games.

I want to do this because I can't install GDR1 on my ativ s and I've readed on Wpc dat if you do an hard reset you can install it.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
When you set up your phone after the hard reset, you should be given the option to restore your phone. This will happen after you sign into your Microsoft account during the setup process. Be sure to save you current setup before performing the hard reset.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
You'll lose photos and music that you've downloaded, but you'll keep all of your apps and most of the data. I usually wipe my SD card when I reset...that's why I mentioned the photos and music. You might have to sign into a few 3rd party apps again.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, technically, those pictures should be in your OneDrive, so you won't lose them. However, they might be erased from your phone. Do you automatically back your photos up to OneDrive?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I know that on initial setup after a hard reset you are given the option to sign on to any available wifi, and you then will have to reenter your wifi password so that the phone will complete the setup process. I'm pretty sure that any wifi passwords that have been saved across your devices will still be there after your phone is back up and running.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium