08-08-2014 03:35 AM
65 123
tools
    2 years means $198 music pass before tax - it looks absolutely outrageous to ask people for $200 dollars to use a terrible app.
    If you download 20 albums in that two years then the app is free vs buying the music. That is what keeps me in Xbox music.
    08-07-2014 04:48 PM
    Power amp is fantastic for Android. Not sure how you can say there is nothing out there. Even the old free Winamp player for Android was better then what we have now with Xbox music for local collections.
    My comment wasn't that there wasn't anything out there for Android. It's there is too much (hundreds) out there and I was tired of sorting through them all to find a simple one without the tiny menu's. So in protest, I got out my old Walkman to try and go old-school, but the batteries in it exploded and it doesn't work anymore. My Foghat and Deep Purple cassettes got stepped on and were headed to the trash. Thanks and I'll try the Power Amp too.
    08-07-2014 04:48 PM
    And, remember: Xbox Music and Video was released last year.
    08-07-2014 04:52 PM
    And the dead horse continues to be flogged!!!

I know, you know, the XBM team knows... everyone knows.... Continuing to disect the XBM problems won't change anything, so why the debate continues.. God knows.

XBM is just a part of WP. Why the OCD behaviour?? The clue is in the title of the device: mobile 'phone'.... Everyone seems to have forgotten the phone part of the equation....
    08-07-2014 05:10 PM

I know, you know, the XBM team knows... everyone knows.... Continuing to disect the XBM problems won't change anything, so why the debate continues.. God knows.

XBM is just a part of WP. Why the OCD behaviour?? The clue is in the title of the device: mobile 'phone'.... Everyone seems to have forgotten the phone part of the equation....
    So everyone should stand quite, even though xbox music still dutifully charges my credit card every month?
    08-07-2014 05:26 PM
    Am I the only one who can't skip onto the next song when playing an album?
    08-07-2014 05:28 PM
    So everyone should stand quite, even though xbox music still dutifully charges my credit card every month?
    Bleat all you want, but what is it achieving... Nothing unfortunately.
    As for the 'credit card' issue. that was your choice, and should be taken up with XBox Music service, which is not the same as the XBox Music app team...
    08-07-2014 05:32 PM
    Bleat all you want, but what is it achieving... Nothing unfortunately.
    As for the 'credit card' issue. that was your choice, and should be taken up with XBox Music service, which is not the same as the XBox Music app team...
    Actually, the XBM team said we should bleat so they know what they can fox. And that they read the forums, on the interview. So letting them know we're still pissed is probably a good idea.
    klkokke likes this.
    08-07-2014 05:41 PM
    Actually, the XBM team said we should bleat so they know what they can fox. And that they read the forums, on the interview. So letting them know we're still pissed is probably a good idea.
    Agreed, but continuing to bleat about the issues that have already been identified, a million times over, is counterproductive. It won't get them fixed any quicker.
    I think people are misunderstanding the points I am making... Or they are deliberately being obtuse.

Anyway, I'm done here......
    08-07-2014 06:00 PM

What's the point about pointing out 'phone'?
    08-07-2014 06:00 PM
    Agreed, but continuing to bleat about the issues that have already been identified, a million times over, is counterproductive. It won't get them fixed any quicker.
    I think people are misunderstanding the points I am making... Or they are deliberately being obtuse.

Anyway, I'm done here......
    You're being smug and insulting. No one cares what you have to say anymore because you're ******* them off
    08-07-2014 06:30 PM
    You're being smug and insulting. No one cares what you have to say anymore because you're ******* them off
    Why are you still commenting then???
    Andrew Martin4 likes this.
    08-07-2014 06:48 PM
    If you download 20 albums in that two years then the app is free vs buying the music. That is what keeps me in Xbox music.
    What, you spend $10 on a CD, use it for 2 years, then throw it away?

I still listen to CDs I bought back in 2006 and 2008, and I listen to downloaded music from before then.
    08-07-2014 08:04 PM
    What, you spend $10 on a CD, use it for 2 years, then throw it away?

I still listen to CDs I bought back in 2006 and 2008, and I listen to downloaded music from before then.
    I haven't listened to a CD since I was like 8. Lol
    08-07-2014 08:09 PM
    Why are you still commenting then???
    I was explaining your statement about people seeming obtuse
    08-08-2014 03:35 AM
65 123