Well, I'm sitting here at the airport now frustrated that my video download never worked. Let me give a little back story before the rant...

On my android tablet device I typically rent a movie or two prior to flying, really before I go to bed as it can take a hour or two to download and leaving it sit overnight has been an ever reliable tactic. Since I have the 1520, I thought it would be a great way to finally rid myself of "those" devices and settle on one. I'm sitting here in a rather uncomfortable seat pissed off knowing I get to fly without entertainment. Now, I know what you're thinking... First world problems eh? Not so fast! I can use my trusty HTC oneX in any country and rent a movie without problem. Ok, not a serious rebuttal but still.

So to sum it up, after all the troubleshooting in the world including reboots, holding a warm sandwich while rubbing my head to praying that the Microsoft God's had a damn retry button located somewhere on the app.. I officially quit this business. I'll continue to recommend Android or iOS until Microsoft pulls its head out of its own rear end and fixes the fundamentals.

Peace out!
    08-06-2014 05:39 AM