Combine text message & forwading

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
how to combine text messages and forwarding? i couldn't find.. when i select multiple message only delete option is..available.

also i couldnt select multiple contacts.

Nokia lumia 920 WP8.1 update 1 Lumia Black

pokuston82

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have the same problem. Only delete option appears after selecting multiple messages.wp_ss_20140806_0003.jpg Where is forward button?

Jan

Lumia 620 with DP WP8.1 Update 1

krishna T

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Go to Messages, Select/open a thread ... Tap on the 3 dots "..." at the bottom, "Select messages" appears, tap that, you will get check boxes. After selecting the messages, tap on plus "+" at the bottom... Now your message(s) ready to forward.

Hope this helps. I haven't tried selecting from multiple messages from different threads.

pokuston82

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Don't think this is possible yet!

You are wrong, even MS tells on their web, find chapter about Calling and messaging, section Send a text, scroll almost down and there it is:

To forward a message in a Thread

1.On Start Start icon, tap Messaging Messaging Tile, and then tap the Thread that has the message or messages you want to forward.

2.Do one or more of the following:
•To forward a single message, tap and hold the message you want to forward, and then tap Forward.
To forward multiple messages at one time, tap More More icon > Select messages, select the messages you want to forward, and then tap New New icon. (Note that you need to have Windows Phone 8.1 Update installed to forward multiple messages. Which version do I have?)

3.Enter a phone number or contact on the To line, and then tap Send Send icon.

zokstar

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You are wrong, even MS tells on their web, find chapter about Calling and messaging, section Send a text, scroll almost

No sorry, did you actually try what the article suggested? Because that option does not exist on my L930 thats running 8.1.

Im pretty sure selecting multiple messages is coming in 8.1 update 1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon