Store tile updates only when set to US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I have been experiencing this issue since first day ... The store tile refreshes only if region set to US..... Once if I set it back to India it works for sometime and again stupid functioning ... If I repeat the same process it will again start to refresh but again stops working as soon as changed to India .... Anyone else with the same?

mikeycl

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It's the same for the UK. I can imagine it'll eventually start to act like a live tile once the store for your region is updated to reflect the changes.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It's the same for the UK. I can imagine it'll eventually start to act like a live tile once the store for your region is updated to reflect the changes.

Thought I was the only one. Glad to know its a region effect currently. Kinda wish MS would make this stuff more global than US specific as the live store tile for win8.1 works regardless of region.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If you want to talk about DP, I recommend posting in DP sections. This is for "real" WP8.1. Update 1 is a developer preview currently. We have dedicated forums for DP as well as GDR1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss