10-11-2014 12:53 AM
63 123
tools
    Screen brightness slider in action center

No Resuming
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    08-09-2014 09:38 AM
    good stuff the maps as lock screen should work only if one is driving and using a navigation app in my opinion
    added some stuff to the list that i didnt think off or was thinking off and remembered after others posted it
    Well yeah, it should be tweaked a bit, but I love the whole idea.
    08-09-2014 09:52 AM
    How about a quick MUTE tile to mute ALL sounds.
    Delete all for mail would be nice both in the inbox and trash. Deleting one at a time is a real pain.
    Holding down the Cortana button and saying turn on quiet hours is too difficult?
    08-09-2014 10:06 AM
    I find it mind boggling how basic things haven't been implemented I mean this is Microsoft who have been a software company for years. I was amazed how things like folder support and other bits aren't automatically on WP. It is windows after all..
    08-09-2014 10:30 AM
    Holding down the Cortana button and saying turn on quiet hours is too difficult?
    i agree but if you don't have location (GPS) on cuz it drains my battery fast then a tile would be faster ....
    Cortana needs to not be so location dependant to function ...
    Windows Phone needs to follow android and use cellular and WiFi to triangulate location its always on already and saves power.
    IF you want more accurate location then GPS will be on along with the others once you turn it on... or the GPS antenna turns on once the app requests it for more accurate location sensing and turns off when WiFi and cellular triangulation is sufficient ...

the GPS thing is in my list lower down
    08-09-2014 10:44 AM
    I find it mind boggling how basic things haven't been implemented I mean this is Microsoft who have been a software company for years. I was amazed how things like folder support and other bits aren't automatically on WP. It is windows after all..
    IKR the came out after android and IOS you would think they would have the Basics that the others have down then add killer features after but MS has gotten lazy bloated and arrogant but thats changing with this new CEO ...
    08-09-2014 10:45 AM
    Cloud first mobile first etc.. But of course desktop is important and universal apps.

Wish list:

Option to make any apps background color black or white.

Prettier looking live folder tiles

Always listening Cortana i.e. saying the word "Cortana" at any time will launch a mini Cortana window taking up half the screen and offers a preview. When the request is met either say "Launch" to see the result fullscreen or "Thanks" to dismiss. (if the preview answered your question)
    Last edited by KPAkiller; 08-09-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    08-09-2014 11:31 AM
    Delete
    08-09-2014 12:19 PM
    I don't mind... as long as it makes WP a better OS, because it definitely deserves more dominance and market share :)
    08-10-2014 08:17 AM
    -Internet sharing through USB
    -RGB Color calibration (Different from color profile. My brother can do this in his nexus 5, wonder if it is possible on AMOLED? Screen really displays wrong color thus wasting brilliant camera)
    -old photos hub
    08-10-2014 09:28 AM
    Facebook and Youtube (Official)
    08-11-2014 05:09 PM
    you people keep forgetting one BIG ISSUE ,
    OTHER STORAGE!!!!!!!!
    the rest can be 3g lock,
    ability to customize quiet hours message...
    games app on 8.1 is way slower than on 8.0 gdr3
    call recorder
    cursor in dial pane, ive always tweeted this to MS since april
    landscape action centre, I know you can pull it
    help application,and sorted settings!!! my pals keep disturbing me on how to use their phones, I answer close to 50 questions daily
    the application menu, , it should have a wall paper, also its just way too boring, can you imagine with all that white space an app like accu weather still can be written in full
    , start screen large square tile like windows 8.1
    live wall paper, wall paer intergration into most apps,
    pphotos apps really sucks, no wall paper, no photo hub,
    sending items is a headache on w.p.8.1
    apps on store should also tell us the amout of storage needed to install, esp games
    reduce resume time, I know its possible
    09-18-2014 08:46 AM
    Good features
    10-11-2014 12:53 AM
63 123