Living Image

iiN0ob

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello folks!

I was wondering about Nokia Live Image, is that possible to get the picture from moment you want?
Took a picture with my mate in Amsterdam for 2 days ago, the picture was bad and when i see
the live image there was a perfect moment where we can see all of us in that moment.Possible to get that moment from live image?
I don't really know how to explain it.

Miikcy-

Moi smart mobiles/Tablets.:
Ericsson P1i- Experia X10i- Samsung Note- CAT B25- iPhone 4s- iPhone 5- iPhone 5S Lumia 920- Lumia 930- Asus Transformer- Galaxy Tab2- Surface PRO 2

Ali Assaedi

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
dunno, and im no expert,

but, the 1-2 seconds of living images are a mini captured video.. and videos consists of many pics jammed together , frame after frame(25-30 frames per second).. and to do that fast enough, these pics should be of low resolution(and different other settings ofc, mainly faster shutter speeds?).. so even if you were able to extract that exact frame, from the living image, that frame will be of low resolution/quality compared to a normal pic :)

i know this isnt an answer, but i thought i'd point it out .. its the main reasons why we dont have this option at the moment

Ben Hanchett

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Haven't tried this, just throwing out ideas. Since living images are technically videos( hopefully I'm remembering correctly). Maybe you could go into Movie Maker or the video editor and edit it to that moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon