no high resolution photos in cyan update

Porotic Moof

May 5, 2014
Visit site
edit. all is fine. somehow, nokia cam was not installed. sorry for this

hello guys. well recently i updated to cyan. spent the last few days to sort everything out. and today i wanted to test drive the camera.
i have a lumia 1020 btw. photos semm greater than before. but when i hooked the phone up to my computer, i saw that the phone no more takes 2 photos. one normal 5megapixel and one high resolution. it only saves the small one. and though i have in setings for the best image to be sent to onedrive, i can only see the small photos in one drive.

i have to ask. is this a bug? in my phone , no high resolution photos are saved. in settings i cant find anything. in fact settings seem to be halfed out than in 8.0
i am so puzzled. is there anything wrong with my phone? is this a bug? for 41 megapixels , to have only the 5 megapixel photo taken is a disgrace... i have searched the internet but no answer anywhere. i am starting to fear, that i am the only one with this problem...

Last edited:

efsb

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
The setting for jpeg and DNG files is there on my 1020, but the camera apps just don't work - nothing will save. Need to sit it out and wait for a bug-fix methinks...

TheLeopard

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue on my Nokia Icon. After the automatic update, Nokia Camera (and the ability to save the hi-res photos) was gone, which doesn't make sense. The camera is one of the greatest features on the phone! For others with the same issue, after downloading the Nokia app, you have to go to settings / photos+camera, and change the default camera from "Microsoft" to "Nokia Camera." Then it's all good ... ; )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99