Windows store problems

Louweez

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all.

Noticed a couple of weird things on my phone in the past week or so since the update was installed.

Firstly, I am now unable to buy apps from the WP store. Every time I try to buy something it tells me it cannot connect to the store. However, I've been able to download free apps so I don't think it's a problem with my internet connection. I'm connected to my home wi-fi, which is pretty stable. I have tried waiting, thinking it might be just a problem with the store, but no luck. Any ideas why I can't buy apps, but I'm able to download free ones?

Secondly, when my phone first updated a number of apps had updates to go with them. Most of them installed fine, except for two: Video and Device Hub. Both apps come up with the message 'Attention Required. Tap Here.' I've retried the updates several times in the past week, but the same message comes up. Error code is 80073cf3. Watching the updates, the phone seems to have no problem downloading it, but for some reason won't install.

I've tried turning my phone off and on. I've tried cancelling the update and starting again. I've deleted lots of things off my phone to make sure there is enough memory. None of this seems to work. Any suggestions short of a factory reset?

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999