Looking for task manager similar to the one in windows for desktop

Alecsandru Andrei

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for a task manager similar to the one for desktop windows to show you all the processes, how much memory you use, how much processor you use, the processors frequency and stuff like that.

Anything available?

Llordy

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Windows doesn't allow such a detailed task manager. Since it handles all tasks automatically it give control over sock tasks to the user. But in Windows Phone 8.1 we can see which apps ein in the background via Battery Saver.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

jsooney

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
That was one of the first questions I asked here when I got a WP. People generally replied about how it didn't matter because of the way the OS handles applications, but of course that had nothing to do with what I was asking.

So far WP is the most opaque OS available as you can see all running processes and daemons on iOS and Android. You can also see your network sockets and what they are connected to. Hopefully MS will provide that at some point.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
you can see those details in real time on some dev tools connected to a computer I think, yea ms should add a proper task manager, just for the sake of it, like they did the files app, keep the good job

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium