08-22-14 Email Not Syncing Office 365

agion1

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble with e-mail not syncing on Office 365 accounts? Both of my accounts are not auto syncing, starting today, 08-22-14. Just curious.

agion1

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for responding, Laura. I'm a bit confused. An outlook.com account is not the same as an Office 365 account. I assume your ISP account is an Office 365 account? My Outlook.com account is syncing fine but my two company accounts (separate companies) are both Office 365 accounts and both are not syncing real time.

Thanks again for responding.

aikidaves

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I am not having any problems syncing to the Office 365 account provided by my employer. I've been getting emails and making updates all day. My calendar has also been synching properly.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for responding, Laura. I'm a bit confused. An outlook.com account is not the same as an Office 365 account. I assume your ISP account is an Office 365 account? My Outlook.com account is syncing fine but my two company accounts (separate companies) are both Office 365 accounts and both are not syncing real time.

Thanks again for responding.
I have an Office 365 subscription and use the Outlook 2013 email client. My Microsoft Account is an outlook.com account, which I use in the Outlook desktop client. Outlook.com uses Exchange ActiveSync in Outlook 2013 (part of Office 365) and also uses EAS in Windows Phone. It is syncing just fine on the phone and in Outlook 2013. My ISP's account uses IMAP, and it is syncing fine on the phone and in Outlook 2013 too.

agion1

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Thank you both for your comments and clarifications. I did a soft reset to no avail. I check on an app download from yesterday and saw that there was a queue of apps that had not downloaded. The note said they would start shortly. It was stuck. I cancelled all the downloads and tried to download the apps again, but they would not download. I cleared the apps once more and tried my e-mail. It was a no-go. Soft reset with cleared apps from store downloads and this time e-mail is now working and so are downloads. Weird.

Thanks again!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you both for your comments and clarifications. I did a soft reset to no avail. I check on an app download from yesterday and saw that there was a queue of apps that had not downloaded. The note said they would start shortly. It was stuck. I cancelled all the downloads and tried to download the apps again, but they would not download. I cleared the apps once more and tried my e-mail. It was a no-go. Soft reset with cleared apps from store downloads and this time e-mail is now working and so are downloads. Weird.

Thanks again!

I'm glad you got it sorted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro