"Haunted" phone

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Strange thing just happend......
I just entering the webbrowser and my phone went berserk.
It took about a minut or so, just not enough time to make a deason video.
So i captured the last couple of seconds before it stopt.

It was not the first time, it happend also ones on my 520.
I dont know wat it is or wat it caused.
Maybe a static discharge on the screen????????

i just found this thread, prob. same issue.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
That's...interesting. I've had issues with a 520 but never quite to that extent. It's something that should never happen. Ever. That kind of bug is the kind of thing that makes people switch platforms because they bought a crap phone.
If it happens again, perform a hard reset by holding the volume down, power and camera button at the same time until the phone turns off. Than release the volume and camera but keep holding the power. I can't see very well(not very high resolution) so what exact model is that phone?

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Clean your screen thoroughly. Sometimes this happens to me when sweat gets on my screen after a call or it gets really dusty.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
That's...interesting. I've had issues with a 520 but never quite to that extent. It's something that should never happen. Ever. That kind of bug is the kind of thing that makes people switch platforms because they bought a crap phone.
If it happens again, perform a hard reset by holding the volume down, power and camera button at the same time until the phone turns off. Than release the volume and camera but keep holding the power. I can't see very well(not very high resolution) so what exact model is that phone?

Those are the steps to performing a soft reset... hard reset involves going to settings > about > reset the phone
Be sure to backup before doing this though

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Strange thing just happend......
I just entering the webbrowser and my phone went berserk.
It took about a minut or so, just not enough time to make a deason video.
So i captured the last couple of seconds before it stopt.

It was not the first time, it happend also ones on my 520.
I dont know wat it is or wat it caused.
Maybe a static discharge on the screen????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iuifjjdZvA&feature=youtu.be

i just found this thread, prob. same issue.

I used to have a similar problem whilst still on WP 8.... But after upgrading, haven't seen it again

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Nsa....where it not the chinese ;)
Its a lumie 1320 running on 8.1 cyan with the preview update of gdr1.
Screen is clean and hands where dry. I have tried to replicate it but no succes.
The camera i used was a fuji finepix 5800 but it was dark, i almost use no lights in the house.

I had the same issue a couple of time with a 520. This was the first time on this one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium