11-10-2014 06:25 AM
104 ... 2345
tools
    There is alot of things wrong with it. Apps crashing, videos blacking out in fullscreen, album art misplaced, music collection doubling. Look at iTunes and google play, there video and music services are flawless. They just keep betting better and better. But this. This is a disgrace. Why can't Microsoft release something with very few problems. Even the xbox one had problems in launch day, remember the disc sucking problem. Even the surface pro 3 had wifi problems and charging issues at launch. There is something seriously wrong with the way microsoft executes things nowadays(pun intended)
    They can make a kickass Word and Spreadsheet program but they lack the know how to make media consumption apps. They need to start hiring the kind of people Apple and Google hires. Buying a few tech startups staffed with hipsters wouldn't hurt also.
    09-01-2014 10:24 PM
    I was talking about the music service, not the app. The app doesn't need the music service to work.
    Lord. My point is, the great majority of us have nothing but problems with the app, yet your telling us we are nuts. And I said the same.about your music and video service issues. Most of this is flying eight over your head.
    Ashish Gupta888 likes this.
    09-01-2014 11:43 PM
    Lord. My point is, the great majority of us have nothing but problems with the app, yet your telling us we are nuts. And I said the same.about your music and video service issues. Most of this is flying eight over your head.
    I wouldn't say you're nuts, but sometimes I just want to give you a big manly hug and tell you "It's alright. It gets better and you are going to be alright." "We're all rooting for you kiddo"
    mikeycl likes this.
    09-02-2014 01:34 AM
    I wouldn't say you're nuts, but sometimes I just want to give you a big manly hug and tell you "It's alright. It gets better and you are going to be alright." "We're all rooting for you kiddo"
    I've held this back, but your "intellect" is essentially hovering around the weapons grade retard level.
    09-02-2014 09:21 AM
    I've held this back, but your "intellect" is essentially hovering around the weapons grade retard level.
    Hug it out man.
    09-02-2014 09:23 AM
    Hug it out man.
    Deal. I wont knock your angst against the service if you don't knock my angst against the apps.
    09-02-2014 12:52 PM
    Deal. I wont knock your angst against the service if you don't knock my angst against the apps.
    No, lets not do any of that.
    09-02-2014 05:23 PM
    No, lets not do any of that.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzz
    09-02-2014 06:03 PM
    I think a lot of people here have problems with album art because they fiddled with the meta tags and now they blame MS for their goof ups. All my MP3 are from Amazon and I've never had a problem with album art displaying on Xbox Music.
    What do you mean "fiddled"? These album covers are working just fine before so I'm not sure why they aren't working now.

No, I don't legally download my music. I legally buy them Physically, in a CD and rip all of them on my computer so obviously I would fiddle with the metatags.
    09-02-2014 08:15 PM
    What do you mean "fiddled"? These album covers are working just fine before so I'm not sure why they aren't working now.

No, I don't legally download my music. I legally buy them Physically, in a CD and rip all of them on my computer so obviously I would fiddle with the metatags.
    I read his post and thought the same thing in my head. Couldn't be bothered gracing it with an answer though.
    09-03-2014 01:39 AM
    I read his post and thought the same thing in my head. Couldn't be bothered gracing it with an answer though.
    He is a know it all blow hard that thinks only the issues he experiences are legit.
    09-03-2014 07:31 AM
    He is a know it all blow hard that thinks only the issues he experiences are legit.
    Be nice Dave, be nice.
    09-03-2014 02:41 PM

Works fine for me, but it is a beta after all.

wp_ss_20140903_0001.png
    09-03-2014 08:14 PM
    Works fine for me, but it is a beta after all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20140903_0001.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	340.8 KB 
ID:	79585
    Was only "Beta" after tthey realized it was a pile of ****. If it was actually Beta, it would have came with "beta" in its title like the Live Lockscreen BETA app. Nice try playing captain negative though. Your pretty much one of the 2% that doesn't think this app is garbage.
    09-03-2014 08:53 PM
    Was only "Beta" after tthey realized it was a pile of ****. If it was actually Beta, it would have came with "beta" in its title like the Live Lockscreen BETA app. Nice try playing captain negative though. Your pretty much one of the 2% that doesn't think this app is garbage.
    And you guys are like what, the 98% that Protest, Riot and **** in Central Park?
    Last edited by herbertsnow; 09-03-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    09-03-2014 11:06 PM
    Since the update, my Xbox music app is 11x better. I have album work for every album and my playlists don't disappear. I had to do a hard reset after the update tho. That seemed to fix everything.
    09-03-2014 11:18 PM
    Since the update, my Xbox music app is 11x better. I have album work for every album and my playlists don't disappear. I had to do a hard reset after the update tho. That seemed to fix everything.
    Right now the only way to reset the Xbox Music database is to do a hard reset. The app really needs an option to reset the database in the settings menu.
    09-03-2014 11:27 PM
    Right now the only way to reset the Xbox Music database is to do a hard reset. The app really needs an option to reset the database in the settings menu.
    Even better is if it just does whatever the hell the Zunes and the iPhone do, because the music is just they're without all this nonsense.
    09-04-2014 09:34 AM
    And you guys are like what, the 98% that Protest, Riot and **** in Central Park?
    Do you think any of this out before you post it? It sounds like you are suffering from diaherra of the mouth.
    09-04-2014 09:38 AM
    Do you think any of this out before you post it? It sounds like you are suffering from diaherra of the mouth.
    It's a reference to the Occupy Wall Street protesters. Keep up.
    09-04-2014 01:18 PM
    It's a reference to the Occupy Wall Street protesters. Keep up.
    We all got it, but was compete irrelevant to the conversation, other than to prove my point.
    09-04-2014 07:45 PM
    We all got it, but was compete irrelevant to the conversation, other than to prove my point.
    Nothing is irrelevant. Remember New Coke?
    09-04-2014 09:56 PM
    Nothing is irrelevant. Remember New Coke?
    I think you're on Coke.
    Last edited by missionsparta; 09-05-2014 at 12:47 PM.
    09-05-2014 12:08 PM
    I think you're on Coke.
    New or Classic?
    09-07-2014 10:46 PM
    This app now works pretty well for me now. Album art and tags are pretty spot on. The only annoying thing I find about this app now is that you can't just sync and go. Since it only re-indexes when charging, I can't just add music on the go and go about my business. This kind of kills the experience for me.
    09-07-2014 10:56 PM
104 ... 2345