Is there a way to browse the phone storage in lumia 625 without unlocking the screen?

Suhaila92

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I have recently changed my password and forgotten it, but I've taken a screenshot of it and was wondering if i could look for it in my phone storage without having to unlock the screen!!

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Yea there is a way. If u changed setting on your phone that store new photos on SD card, then simply remove your Sd card , connect it with pc, and done. you got your password.

Or you can go to the nearest nokia store and tell them to unlock your phone.

wp_ss_20140828_0001.jpg

jbestman

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I have recently changed my password and forgotten it, but I've taken a screenshot of it and was wondering if i could look for it in my phone storage without having to unlock the screen!!
Suuuuuure, you forgot your password. Methinks you want to browse your female friend's pictures without her knowing.
Seriously, I do not know what your true intentions are but what I just described above is the exact reason why this is not something that would make security sense if allowed.
But as stated by others, check your Onedrive and the SDcard (if your phones allows one).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre