Dedicated Media Player, or All in One?

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys!

Just curious as to everyone's tastes. I've been experimenting lately... I own a 925, 520, and a Neo to start off, and the 925, amazing phone, honestly. Perfect in every way except that odd looseness on the upper back (side note, any way to fix that?) and lack of storage. Since I'm a music fanatic, I bought a 520 really cheap to use as a dedicated media player. But during the hustle and bustle, I felt like I had to have all my music on me at one time, so I swapped my sim into the 520. Love the phone, but coming from the 925, I quickly noticed the changes in performance, let alone screen size and clarity. So, that's when I obtained a refurbished Neo for 130 bucks, and god that would be the best phone I've ever had in terms of everything ( the camera is still quite good), except for the fact that Samsung refuses to support their product line. As a result, due to updating the phone to 8.1 and Update 1, I've lost MMS capability as well as being stuck with a few other bugs. I just broke out my 925 again and swapped the SD card back into my 520 and I think I'm enjoying the dedicated media player idea, while I only load my 'essential' music on my 925 for when I don't wan to lug around two phones in my pocket.

So, just curious. Everything in one place? Or separate media player?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I prefer one device now that it does everything well.

but this was not always the case, before my 920 I was often carrying either an iPod touch or nano to supplement my Palm phones and PDAs.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720