Why windows phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DER1996

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
1st I'd like to dedicate this to all the fanboys ( of the 3 platforms) out there including the inept Cnet staff that pushed me to write this .

" Liking a platform and preferring it is totally "cool" , but liking a company and thinking it's superior / more ethical / better / smarter / cooler is NOT."

So let's go right to the point :
Answers :

1- Competition is good ! Even though Android feature wise was a lot more advanced than WP feature wise ( the difference is less with WP , but still is there , mainly because of rooting ) Without the competition and the difference from WP 7.5+ , Android would have nevr considered the UI and the general user experience to be a priority , heck Androids would be stuck with an interface reminiscent of GB and a very similar user experience with a few features reserved for the geeks among us ; and beautiful design improvements in iOS 8 and Material design which are more or less inspired by WP would have never existed . Disagree ? Read articles , Use windows vista , go to eye doctor to get a cure for the Bsod-blindness , re-read this paragraph ,repeat if necessary .

PS : this is the best reason I could think of right now , blame insomnia ;p and now is your turn guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12