Try this!!!

Aayam Gupta

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
The EASY WAY
Swipe halfway to the app list...(without lifting your finger from the halfway swipe) swipe down your finger to the hardware keys

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Weird
This is what happen in my phone
3.png

then I realized than I can even scroll under this this
2.png
1.png

This is amazing.
I didn't know that MS also added this feature in WP

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
It appears when you touch the screen, it activates scroll (left / right) for the WHOLE screen, kinda overrides the hardware buttons.

Works as described on my Lumia 1520 w CYAN & Dev Preview update 1 (GDR1 ?)

viswanathansri

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I knew this a bit before ... I always suspected that the capacitive buttons had some kind of touch response to the screen .. You seem to confirm it . Also when scrolling down , don't take you finger off the screen and scroll till the bottom of the screen and continue into the capacitive buttons area and you will find that scroll reacts to your fingers moving on the capacitive buttons ( black area below the screen ) . Tested on L520 .

PipoDj

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Waaaay to much time... LOL
anyway tried it and it works. It doesn't do anything really. Just a little novelty i think :)

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I knew this a bit before ... I always suspected that the capacitive buttons had some kind of touch response to the screen .. You seem to confirm it . Also when scrolling down , don't take you finger off the screen and scroll till the bottom of the screen and continue into the capacitive buttons area and you will find that scroll reacts to your fingers moving on the capacitive buttons ( black area below the screen ) . Tested on L520 .

Yes... It appears as we have a full touch panel below the actual screen....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre