Try this!!!

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Just go to your start screen and swipe about halfway to the app list, but keep your finger there... And then swipe left or right on hardware keys while still keeping your finger on screen and see the touch work like the screen even on hardware keys...

Tested on Lumia 525 WP 8.1 with Lumia Cyan ... Not sure about others... Try this out and report your find...

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Just go to your start screen and swipe about halfway to the app list, but keep your finger there... And then swipe left or right on hardware keys while still keeping your finger on screen and see the touch work like the screen even on hardware keys...

Tested on Lumia 525 WP 8.1 with Lumia Cyan ... Not sure about others... Try this out and report your find...

Nothing happens on my 1520...

You have way too much time on your hands!!!!!

vk1971

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't work on my 822
Are you sure the finger with which you are trying to "swipe" hardware keys doesn't touch the screen?
I tried it with one finger on the screen and second swiping the display left or right and it actually swiped it like there was no second finger holding the screen... D'uh!

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't work on my 822
Are you sure the finger with which you are trying to "swipe" hardware keys doesn't touch the screen?
I tried it with one finger on the screen and second swiping the display left or right and it actually swiped it like there was no second finger holding the screen... D'uh!

Yes... It even works that way... But if you swipe your another finger on hardware keys below screen, it works the same way as above....

ceeesquared

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Lol, isn't it too early for April Fools or something? The reason why it goes back to your Start screen is because you hit the Start button when swiping at the hardware buttons.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Lol, isn't it too early for April Fools or something? The reason why it goes back to your Start screen is because you hit the Start button when swiping at the hardware buttons.

No, the buttons do not activate when you do that, they move the screen left and right like you were actually touching them.
Source; Tried it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs