Whatsapp limitations in window mobile os

Dennis LOH

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys this is what I have noticed. In window mobile OS Whatsapp, you do not have this "Clear conversation" option. Just imagine when you have hundreds of messages a day & you have to delete each & every messages one at a time. In iOS & Android you have this option to clear conversation. Any suggestion to overcome this problem? Cheers mate!

Harshana Abeysinghe

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
First i guess by windows mobile u meant Windows Phone8/8.1? Right.. If so, in whatsapp, u can clear messages as a whole...just hold on the person u want to clear n ull get a button called delete.. That will delete all da chat history u had with that contact

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys this is what I have noticed. In window mobile OS Whatsapp, you do not have this "Clear conversation" option. Just imagine when you have hundreds of messages a day & you have to delete each & every messages one at a time. In iOS & Android you have this option to clear conversation. Any suggestion to overcome this problem? Cheers mate!

Clear option is in INFO part.. goto chat you want to clear-> select info from options and there will be clear history in options for info page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon