I cant believe this. So much disappointed by Flipkart :/

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
So when i read on wpcentral that Xolo Win Q900s is on sale on Flipkart, I thought i might do some comparison with Asus Zenfone 5, and Micromax Canvas Win w1211. But as i was doing it i found out that the xolo handset has a very poor rating on the site. Looking at those specs i thought this phone doesn't deserve 2.5 stars out of 5 being the lightest windows phone in that price window. I read some reviews and found out that flipkart delivered android version of that phone. The Android version's name is Xolo Q900s which is almost similar to that of windows phone headset. Flipkart is so careless that it ships android version to even those customers who ordered The windows phone version. That's why windows phone isn't shining right now. Customers who have experienced this have given a bad rating to the phone equalling to 2.5/5 stars. The customers who wanted to see the phone on the site would now vanish just by seeing the low rating. This isn't acceptable to see such flaws by such a big company like Flipkart. I was going to recommend Xolo Q900s to a friend who was considering asus zenfone 5 but not anymore. I will Now recommend him Canvas Win

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Ya pathetic strategy by flipkart.why they are faulty in delivering wp when people order them.hope they soon deliver wp xolo phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos