Am I the only one that keeps my phone in my pocket during Bluetooth calls?

techie1961

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am in a mechanical line of work where my hands often get dirty. I like to keep my Lumia 1020 in my pocket and answer calls with my Bluetooth headset. Why is it so hard to stay asleep while in my pocket. Even with the phone password locked, it still wakes up and tries to do whatever my leg touching the phone is trying to tell it to do. Other makes of phones have been an issue but the Windows slide to unlock is very easy to achieve while in a pocket.

I just want a phone that will stay in my pocket and behave. Is this too much to ask?

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Make sure double tap to wake is turned off and touch sensitivity is set to normal. Happens often to me when I keep my phone in a jean if double tap is on.

techie1961

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Make sure double tap to wake is turned off and touch sensitivity is set to normal. Happens often to me when I keep my phone in a jean if double tap is on.

It's not really that (double tap is turned off already) but after a phone call, the screen is awake but locked. The slight movement in my pocket will lift the lock screen up and unlock the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett