The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hello All,
    This is now getting worrisome. I am on AT&T and read on wpcentral that Cyan is out. So I started the install while on cellular data. I guess the update at one point said its going to download a 8.0XXXXXX update which will help me in updating to 8.1, I clicked install an let it go. The gears started to move and the bar completed about 10%, I waited and since nothing happened I did a soft reset. That did not change anything. When I did a soft reset again I got battery dead notification, so I plugged in my phone and let it power up, but the phone is still stuck at about 10%. Now after almost two hours and 4-5 soft resets later the update bar is still at the same location... ANY HELP??

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cMP4

UPDATE:- I downloaded an installed the Nokia Software Recovery Tool and followed the prompt for " My phone does not start up or respond", it too get stuck on Waiting for phone connection.
    Thanks,
    AG
    Last edited by Aadesh Gandhi; 09-04-2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Additional Information
    09-04-2014 08:18 PM
    see i got the updating gears or whatever happened once the update "installed" then my phone turned on normally and it said i needed another update now i keep getting errors
    09-04-2014 11:59 PM
    Don't do the update using mobile data. Make sure you are on a WiFi network when you update.
    09-05-2014 12:02 AM
    how to downgrade the os??? its throwing up an error in recovery tool
    09-05-2014 12:06 AM
    I updated my OS yesterday and i tought it's stuck too. Be patient, it might look like it's stuck on 55% when suddenly you'll have it done 'til 80% or something around. Guess i'm not the only one who had this issue. Anyway, everything looks fine now.
    09-05-2014 12:13 AM
    Don't do the update using mobile data. Make sure you are on a WiFi network when you update.
    Thanks Laura for the reply, I am not sure what the issue was so I slept with a thought that I need to go to AT&T store in the morning. When I woke up around 2 am, it had updated after almost 8 hours. I then downloaded and installed the 8.1 update without any issues. Everything is back to normal now!

Thank you all for the replies.
    AG
    09-05-2014 08:50 AM