Cortana and Panasonic link2cell phones

ChadGW

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I have Panasonic link2cell phones in my house. They're great because I can always hear, receive, and make a phone call even when my phone isn't next to me. The problem is, when I do have my cell phone in my hand, Cortana doesn't work when connected to the Panasonic phones via bluetooth. It never hears me talk. I tried checking the "Use an alternate Bluetooth audio connection for Speech" under Bluetooth settings but it's still a no go. Anyone else have this same issue and know of a workaround/fix? I'd love to be able to use Cortana while I'm at home (and obviously still use my Panasonic link2cell features).

Thanks,
Chad

wpfan2be

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
If connected to BT it is playing thru the phone. Pick up the cordless and you should hear Cortana and she will hear you. I have Uniden phones with BT and this is how it works right now. Also when you pair it, make sure your contacts are downloaded to the cordless phones as there will be a Cortana contact that you can dial to from the cordless to activate her or it :)

The issue I'm having is that after I tell Cortana to dial someone, when the cell starts dialing, BT turns off for the call, still connected, I have to hit BT on the cell call screen, to get it again thru the cordless. I used it before with the Xlink BT system and this would not happen, but the call would be garbled and would lose audio after a few minutes. WIth the Uniden, it is clear and does not lose audio.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills