So...Just switched from HTC one to Lumia 930 and am loving it. I am trying to buy Nextgen Reader app but i cant. I live in Jamaica but switched the Region setting to USA so i can get to use Cortana. The problem is now that i cant pay for apps from the store cus it asks for state..zip code etc when i am adding my Paypal or Credit Card info. I aint from the US so i cant fill in those options when entering my Credit Card details. If i switch region back to Jamaica i loose Cortana. So i really dont know what to do now.

Anyone Got any fix for this?
    09-07-2014 09:18 AM
    So...Just switched from HTC one to Lumia 930 and am loving it. I am trying to buy Nextgen Reader app but i cant. I live in Jamaica but switched the Region setting to USA so i can get to use Cortana. The problem is now that i cant pay for apps from the store cus it asks for state..zip code etc when i am adding my Paypal or Credit Card info. I aint from the US so i cant fill in those options when entering my Credit Card details. If i switch region back to Jamaica i loose Cortana. So i really dont know what to do now.

Anyone Got any fix for this?
    Buy nextgen reader then switch back to US after it installs.
    09-07-2014 10:49 AM
    Can you not fill in any zipcode and state as long as they match? Just make it up. Will that not work?
    example: http://www.bing.com/search?q=zip+cod...n+ny&FORM=AWRE
    09-07-2014 11:39 AM