Anyone able to install Nokia Care Suite on Windows 8.1 (32bit)? (Error 1935)

YingTK

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
As Title,

I've been trying to get the Nokia Care Suite to install on my laptop running Windows 8.1, but kept getting the Error 1935 notification. Tried reinstalling .Net framework, tried cleanning temp. files, no help. Still getting error 1935.

Wonder if anyone had this trouble and was able to have it solved?

​Thanks.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a bad download or you have registry problems. I suspect the latter is where your problem is. There are plenty of registry repair kits around so I would start there.

YingTK

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys for your replies.
I got tired of trying repair methods (2 from microsoft website, several from other websites), and couldn't have the problem fixed. I then switched to my girlfriend's old desktop with windows 7... Got it installed for the first try!

Man, I had this error issue way back with windows 8 while installing microsoft office! Seriously, I missed the windows XP era.
Glad we're actually getting improvements with windows "phone" version of OS update, unlike the windows OS... However, to be honest, I have been seriously considering switching to Iphone due to many inconveniences of Windows phones (incomplete functions of apps, carrier controlled OS update?!). If I were not a NOKIA fan for over 10 years with more than 15 NOKIA phones, and the better camera quality, I may have already switched.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
See the problem is possibly in your registry. XP could have registry issues too. Why do you miss those days?

vk1971

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like a bad download or you have registry problems. I suspect the latter is where your problem is. There are plenty of registry repair kits around so I would start there.
I've cleaned the registry several times and donloaded the install file several times. The result is the same - NSC - ok, Software Recovery Tool - no way.
I think it just doesn't like my hardware for some reason. Weird.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99