Next update after 8.1

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Tomorrow. Seriously, havent you been following the cyan update mess? Update announced in April and still not complete in September? And you're asking about an update that has just been announced? Take a seat bro, its going to be a looooong wait!

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
When Microsoft feels its the right time, they will release it. Don't expect is soon as the WP8.1 roll outs have just completed. I presume it will take 2 to 3 months to come out.

Srikanth Shenoy

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow. Seriously, havent you been following the cyan update mess? Update announced in April and still not complete in September? And you're asking about an update that has just been announced? Take a seat bro, its going to be a looooong wait!

Which phone do u have ? I got an 625 and its been almost 2 months since I have 8.1 on my phone. In fact the first one to report the update on WPcentral from India.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Which phone do u have ? I got an 625 and its been almost 2 months since I have 8.1 on my phone. In fact the first one to report the update on WPcentral from India.

Cyan is not available for all WP8 phones all over the world yet. He may also be on DP 8.1 and for DP users MS has temporarily paused Cyan update. So, he made a point.

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
It will only be released in/after December 2014. FYI it will new features to 1520, 930, 830, 730, 735. Old phone will only get bugfixes and tweaks as seen in cyan update.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have alrady got 8.1 guys i am talking about the next update...plz read guys

That's a brilliant suggestion - take your own advice (& don't be so snarky) smh

The appropriate question would be 'does anyone know when the Lumia denim update will be released for India' because I was inclined to answer 'the twelfth of NEVER'.

I'm probably gonna get chastised for this !

Sudipta ManUtd

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
:straight:
That's a brilliant suggestion - take your own advice (& don't be so snarky) smh

The appropriate question would be 'does anyone know when the Lumia denim update will be released for India' because I was inclined to answer 'the twelfth of NEVER'.

I'm probably gonna get chastised for this !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2