First, let me say how much I LOVE the wordflow keyboard. It is a revolutionary - not evolutionary - improvement in the process of typing up e-mails and text messages, and it is probably the single reason I am not going to get an iPhone 6. That said, MS needs to lift the censorship from the keyboard immediately.

While I appreciate that it does not guess curse words as the first guess (so I don't accidentally curse people out indiscriminately), if I obviously swipe a swear word it should at least offer it as the second guess and let me choose it from the prediction line. As it is now, I never know what words the thought police at Microsoft will grant me permission to use in my private correspondence, so I have to try to swipe a word three times or so, and when I figure out it just won't let me swipe it, nor will it put the word in the prediction line, I then have to tap it out the old fashioned way. I'm a grownup, and if I choose to text a curse word that's my business. Nobody is going to blame MS for words I use in my text messages, so they should **** out. (Of course, I can't easily text them that opinion, because they forbid the word "****.") I'd tell the censors to go to hell, but that word is banned too.

Does anybody know how to petition MS to remove wordflow censorship in the next update?
    09-15-2014 12:14 AM
    How to swear like a champ using the Word Flow keyboard in Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Phone Central

It's just initially erring on the side of caution, then it'll learn you're a dirty bird.
    09-15-2014 12:24 AM
    LMAO at the censored word in the title...

Irony 1, Seriousness 0
    09-15-2014 10:32 AM
    Explicitely type the word a few times. That is, type out the cursewords in full, that should make it so the learning algorithm picks up on it, not sure how long it'll take though.

I may also just be talking out of my ***, as I just saw that curse words behave the same (don't word in wordflow) on my phone either, although I surprisingly don't curse that much in SMS so that could be why.
    11-17-2014 11:01 AM
    just as cortana & bing has the option to disable the censorship of pr0n when searching images, there should be a similar checkbox for disabling it on the wordflow keyboard
    xandros9 likes this.
    11-17-2014 07:36 PM
    Lol my keyboard has learned that I have a potty mouth haha. It really isn't a big deal as it learns eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-18-2014 03:15 AM
    11-18-2014 09:11 AM