send multiple photos in one MMS text

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to select multiple photos at once and send them as a text using the Message app? I don't want to have to constantly press attach, picture, select photo, for every single one

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to select multiple photos at once and send them as a text using the Message app? I don't want to have to constantly press attach, picture, select photo, for every single one

I think it's in one of the updates that are out on DP right now, so it's on its way!

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
On 8.1 Update 1, am able to send multiple images in a message. create a new message, before typing recipient, first include the images you want to send. although as you said, you need to select one pic at a time.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
yea that's the thing. I don't wanna have to select one pic at a time. I want to select like 5, then press like a send button. hopefully they'll add this in Update 2

tsnatcher

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I know this is an old post but wanted to revive it and see if any of the W10m preview people have any update on being able to send multiple photos in one text like every other platform has been able to for years. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750