Unable to edit directions/routes on default map apps?

Xanek

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to see if the Here Drive+, Here Maps, and Maps (Bing(?)) have a way to edit the routes for driving, but I cannot seem to find a way to edit the routes.

Do these 3 apps have a possibility to edit the routes at all?
Only reason that I am currently asking is because there is a faster route that I have taken before and the default apps give me a longer route to my destination.

If there isn't any way to edit the routes, is there any apps on the windows store that can edit routes?

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to see if the Here Drive+, Here Maps, and Maps (Bing(?)) have a way to edit the routes for driving, but I cannot seem to find a way to edit the routes.

Do these 3 apps have a possibility to edit the routes at all?
Only reason that I am currently asking is because there is a faster route that I have taken before and the default apps give me a longer route to my destination.

If there isn't any way to edit the routes, is there any apps on the windows store that can edit routes?

Waze can select alternate routes but be careful, it's owned by Google. On HERE drive you can select between fastest, shortest and optimal routes.

Xanek

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Waze can select alternate routes but be careful, it's owned by Google. On HERE drive you can select between fastest, shortest and optimal routes.

What's wrong with Waze being owned by google?
Also HERE Drive+ doesn't allow you to edit routes, I traveled to another city with my sister who has an iphone and was able to find ashorter faster path to the city we were going to was 20 minutes faster and went through different cities.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05