People are haters when it comes to windows phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Off topic.
Few days ago I saw one guy with 920 (I'm sure it was 920) with cracked screen, I could barely see anything on it. Anyways I asked him if it was 920. He said -No! It's 1020. :))

Mihai Adrian

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I love my lumia 520 and in my class, all prople have an android.
I've changed mind of some of them, and now we are 21% of class witch windows phones.
It's cool. 90% are hates there androids because are slow. But they want to keep them because some apps and games are just on android and iOS.
We need more apps. I can't make a lot of clons.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
We went to a Shopping Mall to check out the recent available phones that fits his budget of 15-16 INR. Sadly in most of the stores, the only WP devices were 520, 920 and 630. He wanted a balance between these phones at that price range which WP didn't offer.There were tons of Android phones in every price segment and he has finalized a few of them. We went to another store and gave him our budget, he took out XOLO and some other phones. I asked him to show WP phones and he was like "Isme zyada choice nai hai aapke budget me, aap ye lelo acha hai" which meant " There's no much choice in WP, you take this one, this is better than WP referring to XOLO". So obviously he's buying an Android device now.
I think you should be careful who is a friend. Seriously, anyone who buys ANYTHING based on what the salesman tells them is clueless and likely to spill over into other areas. Why put yourself in a position to watch the tragedy over and over? I get it if you don't find out until after they are a friend. So try to find out up front just like you would about them being racist or criminal minded, etc..

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Well I've actually been sneered at when some people were talking about their phones. This woman (who has an iPhone) asks everybody at the table what kind of phone they have. One guy says he had an Android and I say "I have a Windows Phone". Her response was a dismissive sneer. The only thing missing was the little wave of the hand. The conversation was over as far as she was concerned. What do you say to that kind of arrogance? I just chuckled.
It isn't arrogance. It's a fear of finding out they made a mistake. Many people, sheeple particularly, use it as a defense mechanism. Pretend to be arrogant to end discussions that might lead to contradictory information entering their meager brain.

OwenDL

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I went into a Verizon store to get my Icon and when I asked if they had it there the answer was no and if I was set on buying it. The attendant said 'You sure you don't want an Android or an iPhone? They're much better phones'.

I have yet to see one way in which my Icon is inferior to both a Galaxy S5 or the most recent iPhone. Of course there are less apps, but if it has a navigation app, can make a phone call, text and listen to music, I'm happy as can be.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I could just as easily say the same things about how Windows Phone users talk about other platforms. Take a look at yourselves in the mirror.

kencaz

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I could just as easily say the same things about how Windows Phone users talk about other platforms. Take a look at yourselves in the mirror.

Their is a big difference in being biased towards Windows Phone OS. It has nothing to do with Sales people pushing Android and iOS. Most Don't even know how to use the Interface or heaven forbid you may have a technical question about it. The same response. "wouldn't you rather get an Android phone, they are so much better then those Windows phones" and because they most likely are using Android or iOS.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Points made...
We all have differing opinions pointing in all directions and all of us here can respect that.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6