Game data

Dragonic87

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

So I got myself a Lumia 930 yesterday... restored a backup I had from my 820 and also logged in with my microsoft account.
Phone started downloading all my apps for me.

However I noticed my game data is all gone.... so does the backup not get that info as well?

Dragonic87

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ah ok... well I'm checking Rayman Fiesta Run, Frozen Free Fall, Spiderman Unlimited, Angry Birds Epic and Hungry Shark all have lost my saves :/

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Ah ok... well I'm checking Rayman Fiesta Run, Frozen Free Fall, Spiderman Unlimited, Angry Birds Epic and Hungry Shark all have lost my saves :/

Welcome to Windows Phone. Application backup was created but a dev needs to enable it in their code, so most older not updated games will support this and newer ones, if the dev does not see this as a big deal, they don't enable it.

As far as I know, No games support this right now. This was a very dumb move by Microsoft, they should of enabled Application backup for all games at least...or even just Xbox games...

holymoo

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
As a windows phone dev, I've found that the documentation for making this sort of thing happen to be pretty lacking. I wish there was more data on how to properly implement backups and/or cloud storage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05