Windows Phone is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

pLUSpISTOL

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Skype for WP can't even receive calls in the background?

Is this really true? I knew that was the case on Windows Phone 7.x but I thought Windows Phone 8.x has the capability to run Skype and accept incoming calls in the background? Can someone clear this up for me?

EDIT: Actually I'm pretty sure I've had calls come through in the past as long as I'm logged in. I don't use Skype much but I remember when I'd go on my laptop to wait for someone to Skype me my phone would also receive the Skype call because I was logged into Skype and that was certainly in the background.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Really Microsoft just give up. There's no point on keeping this clown show going any longer. People are getting sick of the lack of apps, the half thought out apps, and the apps that just plain don't work.

Come on Microsoft why release Skype for WP when it can't even receive calls in the background? Why? What was the point. Why include it in 8.1? Skype is totally useless thanks to your OS. I hear it works great on Apple and Android.

Just end it. Do something else. Microsoft doesn't have to have a phone. Poor Nokia died because of WP, why the hell did you buy the corpse?

You see the arrow next to the wpcentral logo, click it and look for the Android Central entry, click it and I'm sure you'll feel at home. What I'm trying to say is go buy an Android device if you don't like Windows Phone and quit it with the moaning. You post the same thing every time you come on here and it's GETTING BORING!!!

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Next time use the correct end to speak with!! All the talk about apps isn't MS fault, the DEVS are the ones who make the apps not MS so if you're gonna spit shyte at least it doesn't have to smell so bad. If WP is so bad why do people still have a phone that's 2 yrs old in the L920 and the ONLY thing missing from it is a quad core chip!!! THAT'S THE ONLY PIECE OF HARDWARE MISSING FROM THE L920. Don't go telling me about in the US it's because of contracts that's why the L920 is still used, ya know what WP is used more outside the US than in it and there are millions of WP owners around the world who still choose that OS over IOS and ANDROID.

Really if WP is so great why are developers running away from it? WP is becoming Worthless also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs