POLL: do you have notification problems

Ural Kavraal

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 620. I rarely have notifications delayed. As I understand phone checks all notifications from one server. So how come some apps' notifications works and some don't. Especially if I leave WhatsApp open and lock my screen I don't get WhatsApp notifications

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 620. I rarely have notifications delayed. As I understand phone checks all notifications from one server. So how come some apps' notifications works and some don't. Especially if I leave WhatsApp open and lock my screen I don't get WhatsApp notifications
You have to check if the app is actually turned on to give notifications and make sure you don't have to many apps set up with notification support

Kunal Dudwadkar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Oh yes Im having that too and Im fed up with this. Even if I am on 3G or WiFi and I could easily browse the web and all, Whatsapp doesnt work. Then all of a sudden it'l start working before going off again. When I contacted Whatsapp regarding is, they said Whatsapp doesnt support your version of windows yet (Im on Cyan) and that they are working on a new app for 8.1. I have to open Whatsapp to get all my messages together (on 3G and Wifi both)

Last edited:

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes Im having that too and Im fed up with this. Even if I am on 3G or WiFi and I could easily browse the web and all, Whatsapp doesnt work. Then all of a sudden it'l start working before going off again. When I contacted Whatsapp regarding is, they said Whatsapp doesnt support your version of windows yet (Im on Cyan) and that they are working on a new app for 8.1. I have to open Whatsapp to get all my messages together (on 3G and Wifi both)
I have a 930 on 8.1.1 and cyan and mine work fine!

itsJuicy

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Everything works great on my Lumia 930 with latest update (8.1.1).
Have it since launch and it was working great on the other versions too.
I have no problem with whatsapp either

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss