Calendar Entries Missing

Banjax

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Prior to upgrading to Windows 8.1 I had lots of entries stored in my Calendar which appear to have just vanished, important birthdays/anniversaries, future events etc there appears to be no way to get these back and if they ever were synced to the cloud they are no longer (either having been overwritten or just lost).

Surprisingly enough I am not happy about this :angry:

Banjax

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they were but I didn't use the cloud calendar much so I can't be 100% certain.
The Calendar app updated itself on 09/09/14 so chances are it just installed the brand new version over itself but without any regard for the saved data in the old app.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Banjax Sorry to hear of your issue. I have the stock calendar installed but also have and use Simple Calendar. Whwn I did the updates for 8.1 I did not experience any issues with calendar or any other program. By cloud calendar do you mean the outlook.com calendar? I don't use it directly very much. I have office 2007 on m\y desktop and use that and the outlook but entries are synced with simple calendar and outlook.com. Can you provide any further information

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99