I cant stand this anymore

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
First of all, Thanks Laura for guiding.

About the Pics, the Mobile version will not load the FULL RES photo, u will have to go to the Full-Res page. In my phone that page brings me the Full Quality[available]. The desktop version however shows the loading gif and somehow messes the whole experience.

i know that it doesnt show the full resolution but this is really really bad quality and when i go load the desktop version my IE11 keeps on crashing and closing.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
i know that it doesnt show the full resolution but this is really really bad quality and when i go load the desktop version my IE11 keeps on crashing and closing.

it has nothing to do with IE, it has to be said about Google, who decided to enlarge the thumbnails for the Picture there.

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
it has nothing to do with IE, it has to be said about Google, who decided to enlarge the thumbnails for the Picture there.
even in the youtube webpage the cover of the profile is bad quality and even other websites

and why does my IE11 keeps on crashing on every webpage i open in desktop view especially wpcentral threads

Last edited by a moderator:

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
even in the youtube webpage the cover of the profile is bad quality and even other websites

Sorry for the low quality. i can suggest u to compare the MOBILE version page of those sites in other Browsers and also on other OS.
Post your experience here so that we could learn. All the best for ur joy ride.

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the low quality. i can suggest u to compare the MOBILE version page of those sites in other Browsers and also on other OS.
Post your experience here so that we could learn. All the best for ur joy ride.
i actually compared it to my brothers Samsung S3 and its quality was perfect and everything was beautiful. Anyways thank you for trying to help me im gonna post screen shots soon .

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
and why does my IE11 keeps on crashing on every webpage i open in desktop view especially wpcentral threads

Alright, after reading everything I have to say Google images suck on a Windows Phone, but I don't have any other OS to try it, so that bites too. However, I see the crashing as a bigger issue here, so lets try the first step in anything - a soft reset.

Hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons for about 10-15 seconds until the phone vibrates, then see if that helps.

AshutoshGupta_bdh

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
People argue that it is not microsoft's fault if it doesnt have proper apps for facebook and other services. Agreed that facebook is a ***** but that doesnt concern me. What matters here is that i am unable to use facebook on my windows phone and if i buy an android or iphone, i can use all the services easily. So a consumer being selfish for his own good, will never ever chose windows phone if he cant do things which he can do on android.

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Alright guys i have tried a soft reset and hard reset and nothing happened the same thing and i turned data saving off it is weird

i also have tried the nokia software recovery

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
You are all supporting microsoft although you know that the windows phone would never proceed in being as big and good as ios and android. So you could ahead and keep on supporting and keep on using apps and games that are outdated and not upgraded with a sucky ui and features that are important that are not found on the version of windows phone. and search for apps and you realise that it is not available in windows phone so u use sucky apps for alternatives a youtube app is not even available on windows phone till now its 2014 people . GUYS WAKE UP you are supporting something that is not gonna go anywhere its a lame excuse for a phone im sorry but they are going nowhere. Here are the screenshots for the low resolution pics and they are all taken from google images.By the way IE11 has crashed on me three times on my phone when i tried to post this message via my phone i had to post it via my computer this is how bad it is.View attachment 83433View attachment 83434View attachment 83435View attachment 83436View attachment 83437

have you met Bing :p :D

dude respect windows phone,its made by hard working devs and fan support
ill never go to apples walled gardens or androids open world adventure again
windows phone is balanced

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
have you met Bing :p :D

dude respect windows phone,its made by hard working devs and fan support
ill never go to apples walled gardens or androids open world adventure again
windows phone is balanced
I respect the windows phone and its hard working devs hell i respect all the devs out there but i dont see windows phones going anywhere something as basic as browsing IE11 crashes and all the image qualities are bad . If you were in my shoes you will be really angry

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I respect the windows phone and its hard working devs hell i respect all the devs out there but i dont see windows phones going anywhere something as basic as browsing IE11 crashes and all the image qualities are bad . If you were in my shoes you will be really angry

I use IE11 on my WP all the time without issues. Every once in a while a particular site will crash it, but then it loads up fine the next time.

Reading through all your posts, you're just on a childish rant, applying your peculiar issues across the entire platform.

WP will be replaced by Windows 10 in less than a year.at that point it won't matter what device it's on, and the features will be beyond Android and iOS.

But at the end of the day, if you don't like it, just leave. Stop wasting your time ******** for 4 pages at people that like the product and don't even share the same issues you are having.

Mr French

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry but the op is right. On some websites, icons/images really are on low resolution for no reason (like the google logo on his screenshots). With my website it does the exact same thing, and for many others too.
I really don't get it.
On the other side IE11 doesn't crash at all in my 930...

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry but the op is right. On some websites, icons/images really are on low resolution for no reason (like the google logo on his screenshots). With my website it does the exact same thing, and for many others too.
I really don't get it.
On the other side IE11 doesn't crash at all in my 930...

That's because those images are not high RES enough to display sharply on a high pixel density screen. I'm a web designer and all the images I use on my websites look great on WP because I use large enough images that when shrunk dimensionally on a smartphone with high pixel density, they look sharp.

fadi dababneh1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm not being childish I'm just saying that this should not be acceptable by Microsoft that their phones are causing such issues these are the things that make u regret buying a windows phone. Man its 2014 and this cant be happening if they want to go against phones like samsung and iphone. I should be given a great experience so that I could stick with the os and advice others to use it. My internet browsing experience is just awful. Well you could wait for windows 10 but don't come back and realise that Microsoft didn't change sh*t .

Man when I search google images all the photos are like that not just some

Mr French

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
That's because those images are not high RES enough to display sharply on a high pixel density screen. I'm a web designer and all the images I use on my websites look great on WP because I use large enough images that when shrunk dimensionally on a smartphone with high pixel density, they look sharp.

So why do the exact same logo looks good on UC browser ? I really don't get it :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium