Hi,

Having used an iPhone 5s whilst on holiday last week, I've noticed just how easy it is to shoot a panoramic photo. I mean REALLY EASY! The below photo was just taken in literally 5 seconds. Before I go out and buy a windows phone, can somebody please post up a panoramic pic that was taken very quickly, so no heavy processing.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg

Matt
    10-04-2014 03:28 PM
    The only Windows Phone that will match the iPhone on panorama is the HTC M8 WP as they ported their app to WP. The Nokia app is atrocious and I haven't seen anything in the app store that matches the iPhone app.

I'm hoping something comes along one day.
    Guytronic likes this.
    10-04-2014 03:48 PM
    The WP app is the best I've ever used, every time i take perfect panoramas... Maybe I am a genius, i don't know. Just one advice, read the instructions in the app
    Guytronic likes this.
    10-05-2014 05:42 PM
    Use Photosynth. By Microsoft. I used it instead of the iPhone one in IOS. It's available for Windows phone. It is really good.
    Guytronic likes this.
    10-05-2014 05:51 PM
    Use Photosynth. By Microsoft. I used it instead of the iPhone one in IOS. It's available for Windows phone. It is really good.
    I had often heard Photosynth was the stuff and never bothered to try it until a few weeks ago.
    Like wow quite amazing actually...

Been trying to shoot a perfect global panorama using a video tripod.
    Pretty darn cool app!
    10-05-2014 06:02 PM
    Must be me then. I've used the Nokia app since I owned an N8. It never worked right or well. I also find it slow and clunky. I know Daniel doesn't like it either.

As for Photosynth, the OP was talking about speed that's why I didn't mention it. This app is slow to use and slow to process.
    Guytronic likes this.
    10-06-2014 12:09 AM