[Rumored] Lumia denim rollout start in 2 weeks

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
At last some news about denim..nokiapoweruser site hinted about denim rollout..here is the details

Lumia Denim may start rolling out in phases to Lumia devices starting last week of October to First week of November. The complete roll-out schedule may stretch to 2 months and it may not be before end of December that it rolls out to all the Lumia devices out there.

Microsoft Mobile is already shipping handsets, the Nokia Lumia 730 and 830, running the OS update, which promises much faster shot to shot time in the camera, 4K recording on Snapdragon 800 handsets and Cortana activation without pressing any buttons on some handsets.

NPU warns however that Microsoft?s time tables are always up to last minute changes, so we shall have to wait and see when the software will actually end up on our phones.

Deutscher2

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
the Nokia Lumia 730 and 830, running the OS update, which promises much faster shot to shot time in the camera, 4K recording
This has nothing to do with the OS Update, you will need the new "Lumia Camera" App for all these features. But Lumia Camera is still not available, even on Denim Devices.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I want a better camera experience on my 720, cyan gives me nothing, just my phone is more stable now, that's great in fact but it's not a feature

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
This has nothing to do with the OS Update, you will need the new "Lumia Camera" App for all these features. But Lumia Camera is still not available, even on Denim Devices.

I thought the Lumia Camera app was alrdy included in the Denim update... I think I heard that in the launch event...

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Since its about denim, there is one more feature I would like to share. Maybe some of you might know about this but mostly don't because this wasn't mentioned by anyone.
So now while recording a video,you can now tap to focus,autofocus,change WB WHILE taking a video.
Hows that for a new feature?
So back on topic, waiting for DENIM.....

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Since its about denim, there is one more feature I would like to share. Maybe some of you might know about this but mostly don't because this wasn't mentioned by anyone.
So now while recording a video,you can now tap to focus,autofocus,change WB WHILE taking a video.
Hows that for a new feature?
So back on topic, waiting for DENIM.....

source please...
that would be badass to change the focus while recording :D

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Oh Boy here we go again. Well done OP you would have set some sparks in peoples minds. Now to wait for the endless posts about when it will release device by device and then region by region. Then to top it off another round of endless posts to say "I got denim". Hehehe MS roller coaster is comeback a full circle ;)

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh Boy here we go again. Well done OP you would have set some sparks in peoples minds. Now to wait for the endless posts about when it will release device by device and then region by region. Then to top it off another round of endless posts to say "I got denim". Hehehe MS roller coaster is comeback a full circle ;)

Agreed, we'll get it once its distributed and carrier approved. Could be several more months. I'm not holding my breath.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo