Post One Thing You Love about Windows Phone

several potatos

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm seeing way too much negativity on this forum. Post one thing specific to Windows Phone that you love.
I love that the text messenger live tile reacts to my text messages and even frowns when my message won't send. It's adorable.

several potatos

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to also add that the existence of (a few) Microsoft Stores means I can call or walk up to a real human and get real help with my phone when needed. Could never get that with Android.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
It's hard for me to pick one thing but I guess I'd go with the OS itself. I know it's not perfect, but it works well for me.

That's cheating, you have picked every thing.

If the question is pick one thing about WP, then you ask what is Windows phone? Well it isn't the phones as WP runs on loads of phones from lots of different makers, so that leaves the OS, that is what WP is, on that basis you have to pick one part of it, not the lot :wink:

Bob

Trill Gates

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I love the WP keyboard and it's excellent "WordFlow" predictive text as well as the shape writing which I've found to be superior to Android's Swype. IMO the WP keyboard is an unsung hero of the OS, I type faster on my Icon and previously L928 than I ever did on my Iphone or any android keyboard. MSFT's word processing prowess really shows here and on Windows 8/8.1 tablets far less errors and far more words in its dictionary. I have to type alot of long emails and documents on my smartphone and hands down Windows Phone has served me best.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
That's cheating, you have picked every thing.

If the question is pick one thing about WP, then you ask what is Windows phone? Well it isn't the phones as WP runs on loads of phones from lots of different makers, so that leaves the OS, that is what WP is, on that basis you have to pick one part of it, not the lot :wink:

Bob
Ok, if you insist. I would have to say the email client. When I used Android I hated GMail. Still do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb