The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi all!
    I am a new WP user. For web browsing Im using IE, UC Browser and Opera Mini beta.

I tried to dowload .zip and .xlsx files and got this rezult:
    -Using IE I managed to dowload only a part of files (4.58kb). Files were dowloaded in Downloads folder accessable by Files application.

-Using Opera and UC, files were downloaded, but I cannot find them in File manager. Storage Sense displayed that size of both browsers was increased.

Can anybody help me how to access those files. For instanse if I want to copy them on my computer, or other medium. It seems thad downloaded files are not accessible at all, except by application that downloaded them. Is it possible to force path for downloads?

Thank you in advance!
    10-12-2014 12:49 PM
    Edit: A later post proved me wrong.
    Last edited by several potatos; 10-13-2014 at 04:08 PM.
    10-12-2014 12:54 PM
    To go with the OP's question, is there any way of accessing downloaded files from opera?
    10-12-2014 12:58 PM
    WP support zip files natively, in Uc Browser you have to go to downloads>downloaded, long press and press export.
    10-12-2014 01:00 PM
    Hi all!
    I am a new WP user. For web browsing Im using IE, UC Browser and Opera Mini beta.

I tried to dowload .zip and .xlsx files and got this rezult:
    -Using IE I managed to dowload only a part of files (4.58kb). Files were dowloaded in Downloads folder accessable by Files application.

-Using Opera and UC, files were downloaded, but I cannot find them in File manager. Storage Sense displayed that size of both browsers was increased.

Can anybody help me how to access those files. For instanse if I want to copy them on my computer, or other medium. It seems thad downloaded files are not accessible at all, except by application that downloaded them. Is it possible to force path for downloads?

Thank you in advance!
    For me anytime i download something in UC browser, it goes into a folder called UCdownload.
    Look for the folder called UCdownload on either your sd card or on phone storage
    10-12-2014 01:01 PM