Bing visited pages

Waylon Payne

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just switched over to a Lumia 930 after being with apple for some time (got a new job, company policy). So far the transition has been good, barring a handful of things that I hope will improve as the OS gets updated (attachments in mail, sharing documents between apps & sharing to twitter).

Just a quick question regarding Bing which is driving me nuts...

When you search for something in Bing, it doesn't seem to indicate previously visited pages (like Google does).

Am I missing something or is there a way to turn this on?

Thanks.

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If you have cortana on your phone !! its when you open bing web page, its the bottom left of the screen! The 2 white squares within the circle will open the visited tabs..

Waylon Payne

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks but I'm not interested in the history. I just want the search results to indicate pages (articles) that I have already visited, so that I don't open them again while I'm searching for a particular piece of information.

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
With you now ! with cortana on the phone, it did away with bing home page and the tabs too. Its really only set up for speech one search only. You could try for a third party browser from the store..

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Lots of people here found it a strange move in removing the bing page completely. If you find the Google app doesn't do tabs with articles there opera mini browser from the store that does and its in beta and a bit buggy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa