Sold iPhone 5, Got Nokia Lumia 735. Constant Xbox Error 0x805a0193, Any ideas?

Shayesta Miah

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
First of all, I use to have many Nokia devices back in the days eg N8, N91, N95. My last ever Nokia phone was N9 and was devastated with the lack of support then at same time I used the Nokia Lumia 800 (which was useless). Any ways since then I have been using Apple iPhones.

Recently I been hearing good news regarding Nokia devices and the Nokia Lumia 735 caught my eye. I sold off my iPhone 5 and purchased the Nokia Lumia 735. I received the Nokia Lumia 735 yesterday and I have setup everything from new and used my Xbox/Microsoft account.

The problem I have been facing is it doesn't let me sign in to Xbox profile using the Games application. Keep getting error message;
0x805a0193

Anybody have any ideas what's going on?
Can anyone here from UK sign in to Xbox on their Windows Phone 8.1 device?

Shayesta Miah

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Seems to be working now for some strange reason. Contacted Microsoft Support they said it might be due to the service alert;
Purchase and Content Usage is currently unavailable.

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
•Buying downloadable items
10/15/2014 4:18:23 PM PDT:Xbox members, are you having a hard time purchasing new game content on your Windows Phone? Our team is aware of this issue and working hard to find a fix as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience during this process. We’ll provide an update when we have more information.

Shayesta Miah

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
BTW I don't regret selling my iPhone 5 for the Nokia Lumia 735 one bit at all! Since my last Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 800 here is my take on the Lumia 735.

Lumia 735 is awesome;
- Build Quality
- Screen
- Rear Camera
- Front Camera
Love the 5MP wide lens camera. Great for selfies, even family videos via Skype!
- Texting
So fluid and no lag
- Music Quality via 3.5mm audio port
Way improved since Lumia 800, but needs to be on par or if not better than Apple iPhones quality/loudness. I'm an audiophile :p
- Speaker
Loud and clear. None of the low end speaker found in Lumia 800. Nokia/Microsoft need to add stereo speakers and should be always on the bottom instead of back.
- Software
Windows Phone 8.1 has come a long way. I find it better than Android and iOS. iOS is a disaster full stop! It's smooth and none of the lag you get with Android phones (this goes for high end devices too).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2