Hello all,

Ive not found any sign of my issue any where else so have created this new query.

I have a nokia 1020 which ive had for about a year.

It seems to me that once I updated to win8.1 I started having some problems, before that it seemed great.

I have hard reset etc but keep getting the same issue which seems to be after a while of using the phone after a reset, it seems to have an issue with some apps I install or the number I install as after a while the phone stops receiving emails & sms.

A soon as I reset the phone its fine again & then works for a while until I add a few apps back in etc or it lasts a couple of weeks then once again I stop receiving emails & sms on the phone.

Ive not come across this issue any where but hope someone has an idea what I can do to fix this please.

I was thinking maybe just uninstall 8.1 & go back to 8.0 but not sure if thats even possible?

Any help appreciated.
    10-18-2014 08:53 PM
    You could try reverting with the Nokia Software Recovery tool. But this would probably only work if you aren't on an "official" release of 8.1, in other words, the developer preview. This link Availability in North America - Nokia shows the North American variants to have the "official" release. You could still try the recovery tool to reload your phone with 8.1 and see if that helps. Here's a link for the software. FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA
    10-19-2014 04:01 PM