WhatsApp Issue & Extras+Info Issue

grgcharan

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp is not opening in my lumia 720 from yesterday...Live tile and action center notifications are working....But when i open the app it is just blank...

There was an update for extras +info last week...after the update it is not opening only.

I have Lumia Cyan in my phone.

Does all windows phone/lumia 720 users face this same issue???

grgcharan

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion... Will I lose my data and contracts when I reinstall? Also I am facing the same issue in my facebook messenger..

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I guess, you tried to move those apps from Phone memory to SD card. If so, then please note those apps can't be moved to SD card as developers don't yet allow this. The app metadata appears to be corrupted during the movement and those will never open unless installed on Phoen memory again. You need to uninstall and reinstall those apps.

If that's not the case, you may try a soft reset and see if that helps.

For extras+Info, There is no other way to bring it back on working condition unless you HARD RESET your phone/update phone software.
I would suggest not to go for HARD RESET as it will wipe up your data and this issue wont affect your phone operations. Just wait for next phone update and it should start working then.

Hope that helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss