How can I interpret a screen shot?

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Battery Saver on 1520.3 screenshot

Hello,

Can you tell me how to interpret this screenshot? It shows me apps with high battery/power consumption? These apps shown on this screenshot are not allowed to run in the background except the WPC app.

My phone is draining 5-6% per hour on idle lately and before that it was not. And that is the reason why I am posting this screenshot.

Any suggestions based on viewing my screenshot? The usual suspects (HERE Maps, Wifi-used when in at home network-, NFC tap, etc) are off.

Thanks,

Attachments

• battery_saver.jpg
    battery_saver.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 3

dezzilakk

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Battery Saver on 1520.3 screenshot

Hello,

Can you tell me how to interpret this screenshot? It shows me apps with high battery/power consumption? These apps shown on this screenshot are not allowed to run in the background except the WPC app.

My phone is draining 5-6% per hour on idle lately and before that it was not. And that is the reason why I am posting this screenshot.

Any suggestions based on viewing my screenshot? The usual suspects (HERE Maps, Wifi-used when in at home network-, NFC tap, etc) are off.

Thanks,

Battery Saver is pretty useless without any percentages, really.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Oh... could someone please change the title? This title is so misleading. Maybe something like: How do I interpret Battery saver statistics?

TO OP: Erm.. the screenshot shows that you use alot of VEVO 6tag, IE and youtube hd? Thats all it means. It basically group up your battery usage per app. Just so you know what activities drain your battery the most

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Hello,

But the darn thing is I do not use those apps. I have used both the "Youtube HD" and Vevo a couple weeks ago but only moderately (1x). Never opened these apps again.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

Hello,

But the darn thing is I do not use those apps. I have used both the "Youtube HD" and Vevo a couple weeks ago but only moderately (1x). Never opened these apps again.

Some people reported a bug with the statistics that show usage for apps they sparingly used.

This is a known bug, but whether it consumes the battery is another question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99