No news about denim rollout

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Already October last week going to end & we are going to enter November still no sign of update.. When the hell they are going to update 😠😠 no sign of update 2 for preview developers is launched...something is wrong some where...😠😠

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Getting angry or upset won't get the carriers to release firmware updates any quicker. But regardless of why the carriers delay the firmware updates so long, they are the gatekeepers here, and we can't get the firmware until they give permission for it to roll out.

Keith Brooks

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Most carrier's haven't released Cyan yet. I wouldn't expect them to release Denim until early next summer. That's going by there track record. Cyan has been out since May, June or July. It's now the end of October and most of us are still waiting for it.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Most carrier's haven't released Cyan yet. I wouldn't expect them to release Denim until early next summer. That's going by there track record. Cyan has been out since May, June or July. It's now the end of October and most of us are still waiting for it.

Cyan will not come as separate it comes with denim always here the news covered.. Only less countries are still waiting for cyan...the time period told by Ms started and nothing happened and only 930 got update still without denim so something is wrong some where...so they are not given denim with update 1

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
From what rumours I have read ! rumours now and nothing to go by as a fact.. the roll out for denim if the rumours are true were said to the be the last week of October to the middle of November.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Already October last week going to end & we are going to enter November still no sign of update.. When the hell they are going to update 😠😠 no sign of update 2 for preview developers is launched...something is wrong some where...😠😠
Calm down and relax, you'll get the denim update. Be glad for that, some of us are still waiting for Cyan. Be happy you don't have a carrier that drags its feet delivering the latest update for your phone (also be happy your carrier even gives two cents about your device unlike T-Mobile and Verizon).

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I can wait to see what it brings to the 930 camera quality and start up times ! voice activation for cortana if I'm going to be honest about it. If you can now, change the word code for the voice activation I'm going with "hello computer"

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a specific interest relating to miracast and the two adapters Microsoft has "released" that would allow me to project from my 1520 onto my HDTVs, provided I can get the Denim update, as I understand the current OS does not work with the new adapters. Slow and steady wins some races, but this was announced some months ago and since then Amazon has just announced its Fire TV Stick which will be released on November 19, 2014. Amazon announces a new product and its available within a month, and its discounted all the way down to $20. So even though I saw Microsoft demonstrations of a similar device months and months ago, a competitor comes in much later but apparently gets the drop on MS on the release date and undercuts the price significantly. Pace has consequences. The MS miracast adapters are on the MS store site as available for pre-order at respectively 3 and 4 times the price of the Amazon Stick and still without a shipping date. I will likely wind up ordering one of the MS miracast devices anyway, but the Amazon alternative was available to be ordered with one-click on the day it was announced.

mbck

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Q4 is inclusive of december...at least we're talking about m'soft, not nokia perse....i remember during the nokia symbian era...S^3->symbian anna->symbian belle....that was a lot of waiting...realised i could've just jumped onto android and get the same thing lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre