Communication Between Nokia Lumia and WP 8.1

lumia620fan

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I'm a newbie in this forum. I get the task of figuring out how the nokia lumia system communicates with windows phone 8.1, can someone help me? I have been looking at several sources, but have not found until now. please help me.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I'm a newbie in this forum. I get the task of figuring out how the nokia lumia system communicates with windows phone 8.1, can someone help me? I have been looking at several sources, but have not found until now. please help me.

Please be more elaborate. Nokia Lumia System?

lumia620fan

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
What type of communication are you asking about?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

Please be more elaborate. Nokia Lumia System?

Perhaps as connector between the two. Is that kernel? for example, when we press the camera button, a command such as what hardware to the camera software?

Do you have journals about windows phone?

Last edited:

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
What you're asking doesn't make any sense. None whatsoever. It's like asking "how does my cars's radio system communicate with the spare tire in the trunk?"

I guess you need to rephrase your question or offer some additional explanations, especially regarding the background of this task, as you're referring to it.

lumia620fan

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
What you're asking doesn't make any sense. None whatsoever. It's like asking "how does my cars's radio system communicate with the spare tire in the trunk?"

I guess you need to rephrase your question or offer some additional explanations, especially regarding the background of this task, as you're referring to it.

Okay, I understand your point. to be honest, I was confused to explain it. In the smartphone of course there is the activity that occurs when in use. activity occurs in several processes such as active, paused, stopped, or inactive. My question is, "In a windows phone, how it all happened? Or what method is used to execute the application?" if in android using LIFO that I know.

In addition to the activities, services in windows phone like? Intents? Broadcast Receiver? Content Provider?
What it all goes into the communication that occurs in the kernel?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss