Hello,
    I'm a newbie in this forum. I get the task of figuring out how the nokia lumia system communicates with windows phone 8.1, can someone help me? I have been looking at several sources, but have not found until now. please help me.
    11-01-2014 02:28 AM
    Hello,
    I'm a newbie in this forum. I get the task of figuring out how the nokia lumia system communicates with windows phone 8.1, can someone help me? I have been looking at several sources, but have not found until now. please help me.
    Please be more elaborate. Nokia Lumia System?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-01-2014 02:41 AM
    What type of communication are you asking about?
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
    11-01-2014 03:05 AM
    What type of communication are you asking about?
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
    Please be more elaborate. Nokia Lumia System?

Perhaps as connector between the two. Is that kernel? for example, when we press the camera button, a command such as what hardware to the camera software?

Do you have journals about windows phone?
    Last edited by lumia620fan; 11-01-2014 at 06:09 AM.
    11-01-2014 04:05 AM
    What you're asking doesn't make any sense. None whatsoever. It's like asking "how does my cars's radio system communicate with the spare tire in the trunk?"

I guess you need to rephrase your question or offer some additional explanations, especially regarding the background of this task, as you're referring to it.
    11-01-2014 09:19 AM
    What you're asking doesn't make any sense. None whatsoever. It's like asking "how does my cars's radio system communicate with the spare tire in the trunk?"

I guess you need to rephrase your question or offer some additional explanations, especially regarding the background of this task, as you're referring to it.
    Okay, I understand your point. to be honest, I was confused to explain it. In the smartphone of course there is the activity that occurs when in use. activity occurs in several processes such as active, paused, stopped, or inactive. My question is, "In a windows phone, how it all happened? Or what method is used to execute the application?" if in android using LIFO that I know.

In addition to the activities, services in windows phone like? Intents? Broadcast Receiver? Content Provider?
    What it all goes into the communication that occurs in the kernel?
    11-01-2014 10:18 PM