WhatsApp tile is disabled and App is not working.

agentcyan

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Anybody having the following issues for whats app

1) The live tile is disabled
2) You cannot open Whatsapp App through the list
3) WhatsApp on Market Store does not have have View button.

I am on WP 8.1 Developer Preview Lumia 920

Jags7

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes I am also having the same issues and exactly as listed all 1, 2, 3 issues have happened on my Windows phone. Frustrating. Don't want to uninstall as I will loose all my data. Unfortunately have to wait for a possible solution. Whatapp support is useless as no reply to any of the emails yet.

What a shame for Windows App store which is already not good enough compared to iPhone and Android apps and now things like these just let every windows phone user down... at least will try my best not to buy a Windows phone again in future.

vijay aditya

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey Anybody having the following issues for whats app

1) The live tile is disabled
2) You cannot open Whatsapp App through the list
3) WhatsApp on Market Store does not have have View button.

I am on WP 8.1 Developer Preview Lumia 920

i have a similar problem, tried reinstalling but it says error : 8103010d.

ESWAR-p

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Previously had same problem restarted the phone 📱 and nothing wrong all the issues solved. Just try it. If it did not work have to reinstall.

Darutto

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
This same thing happened to me today. I solved it by uninstalling and reinstalling the app which made me register again and then it worked fine.

However I think I know the reason for this behaviour, whats app got disabled in my main phone 1020 just after my secondary phone was charging (this one also had installed whats app under the same account).

The secondary phone had the chats available, so I knew it wasn't a problem with the service or something weird going on on WP.

Then when I registered again in the 1020 the 2nd phone stated that it was no longer registered. This tells me that there was a conflict between the two phones and one account and thus the 1020 got disabled.

Maybe this is what triggers the problem, maybe it was just a coincidence.

cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077