Used Phones

suprkain

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
What are the good places to buy used windows phones? I'm on Verizon if that makes a difference in sites available.

KeinoDoggy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought 3 Lumia 925 phones on Ebay with no problems. Just treat your purchase as any other purchase on Ebay. Research the seller, contact them and know what you are getting.
BTW, all 3 phones are in great condition and were purchased around $150 each.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
eBay, Craigslist, Amazon are the big ones i pop into when looking for a phone.
Carriers also have refurb phones, as stated earlier.

Just make sure the seller isn't Sketch McBackAlley and make sure the ESN is clean.
Condition should be described, etc.
I personally hold the risk worth the money saved.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
With eBay, you have the Buyer Protection in place in case something isn't kosher, not so with Craigslist. I've heard the same about Swappa but I've never purchased from that site. What device are you looking for?

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I've sold a phone on Craigslist but the buyer was able to make a call and verify the IMEI was good before buying. Yeah just research who you're buying from and get the IMEI numbers to verify that its not flagged.

suprkain

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I would like an icon. I just want to get a windows phone and get away from android. I'm eligible for an upgrade soon, but there doesn't seem to be anything worthy of using it. I thought about getting the htc one m8 but too me it doesn't feel like a solid device.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Another option with Craigslist is to arrange to meet the seller at the carrier's store. That way the store reps can verify that there are no issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05