Downloads in the Phone to my PC/MAC???

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys!

I just discovered (yeah... very late) that I can download anything in my Windows Phone 8.1, and storage in the phone or the SD Card.

I did one test and download one file to use in my MAC or PC, it's saved in my SD Card...Soooooo now....

- How can I transfer this to my PC???

Doesn't have any option to transfer using bluetooth for example.

How can I transfer to my PC/MAC???

Thanks guys!!

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys!

Thanks for your replies!!

On the Windows it worked great!!!! :D

But for MAC.... I can't see on my finder... :(

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
You could try sharing it to OneDrive and then downloading it from there

I'm avoiding this option because here on the ship my internet is limited and controlled by proxys.
So OneDrive is blocked :(

I tested in my mac using the Windows Phone App... and it don't show to me the file... only music, videos and music... blergghhh... aheheheaheaah

Thanks for your help Boolanger!

If I found something for MAC I'll post here so if somebody have similar questions, he can find here one answer.

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
You can use Bluetooth to transfer files to your Mac. Using a USB cable won't work since for some weird reason the phone doesn't show up as USB drive on a Mac and the tool provided by Microsoft is a joke, to say the least. Download the Files app from the Store, then "share" the file and select Bluetooth as destination. Obviously you have to enable bluetooth file sharing on your Mac first and pair the devices. Works like a charm for me.

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I tried that before, and the file (that is saved in the Downloads folder in the phone) don't have the option Bluetooth when I click and share.

I'll try to copy that file to the SD and see if give me the option for that.

Thanks mj0!!!

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Weird, that option is available for me for both, files on the SD card and the phone's internal memory.

Tech King

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Try turning on your bluetooth first on the phone then go and select the file to transfer.....

in my experience if the bluetooth is not on it wont apper in the share option
hope they fix that in w10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99